Email :-
rajeshplastic2013@gmail.com
rksipun@gmail.com
PASSPORT NO. - M4929197
SKYPE ID. – rajesh555546
Work Experience:
ARUN PLASTO MOULDERS PVT. LTD(Haridwar)
A well establishedInjectionMoulding organization, supply to the needs of brand leaders as HINDUSTAN UNILEVER LIMITED, CAVIN KARE, ITC.
Job Designation:-Trainee Engineer: From apr 2013 to
oct 2013.
Shift Engineer:oct 2013 to apr2014.
Shift incharge :April 2014 to jan 30.
Work Profile :-
§ Maintain 5S of Department
§ Setting of M/C & preparation of process parameters Sheets.
§ Performing Process Monitoring.
§ Co-ordinating other Depts.
§ Documentation.
§ Man power handling
§ Process optomaisation.
§ Work in hot runner & multi cavity mould& IMC mould.
§ SPP and SPCmonitoring andmonthly analysis.
§ PWO system monitoring.
§ M.F.I test.
§ Tensile test.
§ Impact test.
§ Dimension analysis.
§
EQUIPMENTS HANDLED
o L&T I.M. M/C(150T-200T)
o ENGLE- (300-350T)
o FEROMATIC-275T
o TOSHIBA(100-350T)
o JSW 350
o NIIGATA 180
o KRUSS MAIFFE 220T
o NISSAE 300T
o M.F.I TESTER
o UNIVESAL TESTING M/C
o IMPACT TESTER.
o RAPID EYE M/C.

No comments:
Post a Comment